Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pictures from Kevin and Sarah's visit






I won't go into a long spiel right now about all our activities, but we did have a great time with Kevin, Sarah, Caleb and Anna here in northern Michigan.


It was unseasonably warm for early June, so we were able to enjoy the sugar sand beaches of Lake Michigan, swimming, and fishing (or "wishing" as I call it since we never caught a thing). My only regret now is that we didn't take more pictures.


I'll post some of these now. Caleb is almost 3 (in July) and Anna turned 6 months old while they were here. Caleb is full of life, speaks very clearly and in full sentences. Anna is a beautiful baby girl with huge, dark blue eyes and long lashes like her mom Sarah. Her disposition is so pleasant and she sits alone now and plays very well. We enjoyed both the grandkids so very much.


My intention with this blog is to post every week or so and include my sample menus for the week, recipes and grocery lists -- along with a few words of motherly advice that no one has asked for. But that's all for another day. For now, I just wanted to get this started.


No comments: